Agrimony cut 2oz (Agrimonia eupatoria)
Also Known as: Church Steeples, Cockleburr, Sticklewort, & Stickwort
Planetary Influences: Jupiter
Elemental Influences: Air
Alleged Powers: Protection, Reversing, Draws Business
- Agrimony is often used in spells and rituals to protect from and expel negative energies and influences.
- Agrimony is also connected to Masculine Energy, Jupiter and Air.
- Reverses curses, jinxes, and rootwork that has already been sent against you.
- Can be used to draw customers to a business.
- Makes the merchandise more attractive to customers.
- Mix Agrimony with Slippery Elm bark to undo spells involving gossip, slander and enemies that talk behind your back. Carry it on your person in a mojo bag, burn it as an incense, or dress a reversing candle.
- Mix Agrimony with Salt and sprinkle it around a property, inside a home or a building to undo or reverse curses that have been directed towards people that reside there.
- Mix Agrimony with Patchouli and Grave Yard Dirt and carry it in a mojo bag to reverse spells back on people that spiritually work against you.
- Brew Agrimony into a mild tea and sprinkle it around your place of business to make your wares more attractive to potential buyers.
*Sold as a curio only.
We Also Recommend